Fringe: Season 5

After the ratings last season I will happily take 13-more episodes. :)

Ratings schmatings....I'm just happy there are a few sci/fi shows left period!After Fringe ends dunno if there will be anything of that genre left.

Ratings schmatings....I'm just happy there are a few sci/fi shows left period!After Fringe ends dunno if there will be anything of that genre left.

It certainly ran a lot longer than shows like Invasion, Flashforward, Terra Nova, Alcatraz, etc. - and those all had much better ratings. Given the failure of Sci-Fi on the broadcast networks the past few years, I doubt we'll anything for the next couple of years.

It certainly ran a lot longer than shows like Invasion, Flashforward, Terra Nova, Alcatraz, etc. - and those all had much better ratings. Given the failure of Sci-Fi on the broadcast networks the past few years, I doubt we'll anything for the next couple of years.

Yep I agree riffjim.I liked all of those shows sans Alcatraz.Had it on dvr but once they cancelled it I figured why bother.

'Fringe' Season 5: Five things you need to know about the final 13 episodes

1. Your questions will be answered.
  2. We won't return to the alternate universe this season.
  3. Wyman is approaching the last season as if it's a feature film, with a discernible emotional arc for each character which will follow through week-to-week.
  4. The Observer rule is modeled after the French resistance.
  5. A spin-off or continuation after the finale isn't out of the question.
More details:‘Fringe’ Season 5: Five things you need to know about the final 13 episodes - Zap2it

Fringe: Season 5 (Final)

Well, it's been 4-years and we finally get to see how this show concludes in a shortened 13-episode 5th and final season. I love this show...just hope we're all in for a treat. I'm very glad to see Fox bring it back.

Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11: Friday, 28 Sept 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

"The Fringe team, after being preserved in amber for 20 years, tries to save the world from the Observers in the year 2036."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2383819/

[MARQ]* * * Season Premiere * * * Season Premiere * * * Season Premiere * * * Season Premiere * * * Season Premiere * * *[/MARQ]

So we get to see the team do it's job 24 years from now, instead of present day. LOVE this show and will miss it. Just hope the ending coming up will do the series justice and wrap up the story right.

Well, knowing that I watched all of last season, I felt like it didn't. I don't remember anything about Olivia into amber, Grand Central, the thingy for Walter's head. Oh well. 59 sucks...and it gonna get worse. Anyway, the daughter now steals the show.

Well, knowing that I watched all of last season, I felt like it didn't. I don't remember anything about Olivia into amber, Grand Central, the thingy for Walter's head. Oh well. 59 sucks...and it gonna get worse. Anyway, the daughter now steals the show.

I understand how the writers had to set the stage for a 13-episode conclusion, but jamming 24-years of events into a few minute segment was not well-done. And yes, it is a bit strange when Walter couldn't remember details, like how he came to possess William Bell's hand after being interrogated by the Oberver (very Agent Smith-Morpheus like). And how she is a gun-toting, NRA card carrying, shoot 'em first, ask no questions, rebel fighting the Observers. Anyway, I'm very glad to have the show back to wrap things up although I found a couple things to be odd:

1. No mention of the alternate universe. What ever happened to it? Seems odd how we can go three full seasons battling with them only to have them completely out-of-the-picture.

2. What about the paranormal activity? Why don't they use some of the bad guys against the observers?

3. I don't recall why the observers are here anyway...and why would they wish to inhabit a place which is too oxygen rich for their blood?

In Absentia: Friday, 5 October 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

"The fringe team must extract information from the Harvard lab, which is now controlled by the Observers."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2222882/

How can there be a fringe team when the fringe unit, funded by the government, has been defunct for the past 24+ years? They are now rebels....with a cause. Meanwhile, back at the other side of the universe....I wonder what's going on with Walternator and crew?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts