froyo for droid leaked

Out of curiosity, plug in the USB cable, and select USB Tether from settings. I want to see if it brings up the Verizon Wireless mobile-hot spot page. :)

Out of curiosity, plug in the USB cable, and select USB Tether from settings. I want to see if it brings up the Verizon Wireless mobile-hot spot page. :)

It doesnt, but I think that is because I have not flashed the verizon radio settings.

I have been advised to not do that, even though it can be fixed. I know that the verizon version will accept ours though. You can turn a Droid into a Csouth milestone. lol

It doesnt, but I think that is because I have not flashed the verizon radio settings.

I have been advised to not do that, even though it can be fixed. I know that the verizon version will accept ours though. You can turn a Droid into a Csouth milestone. lol

Yeah, I don't think I'be be flashing the latest baseband. Although the VZW hot-spot thing only happened when they released the FRB84 build; I had updated the baseband back in the FRF57 days and USB Tether worked like a charm.

I still use USB Tether now, but just through PDANet. I find the USB tether to be more reliable than the wireless one. Although I have never tried to tether using bluetooth.

The evolution theme I am running over Bugless through Launcher Pro

Screen1.png
Screen2.png
Screen4.png
Screen3.png

Cool. Interesting choice of text instead of icons for the dock bar.

But I have yet to see a font replacement for Android stock that I like. Not sure why, but I'll take Android stock font every time.

I have setup Launcher pro so I have 12 different icons I can scroll through on the dock bar; I love it. Launcher Pro is awesome.

Yeah, I like the text in the dock. You can change it from text to icon.

One thing I like about this one is the translucent looking widgets. Very slick looking, and it operates as smooth as silk.

Yeah, I like the text in the dock. You can change it from text to icon.

One thing I like about this one is the translucent looking widgets. Very slick looking, and it operates as smooth as silk.
I'm using the same theme! I love it with a dark Grey background! Text icon also. I was really getting into these roms helped with a few you guy's have used! Any way with a promotion and my grand mother living with me and my son's im a bit too busy but love dropping in and reading what is going on!

I'm using the same theme! I love it with a dark Grey background! Text icon also. I was really getting into these roms helped with a few you guy's have used! Any way with a promotion and my grand mother living with me and my son's im a bit too busy but love dropping in and reading what is going on!

I noticed you'd be quiet. Congratulations on the promotion buddy!

I have a question. HIFI is still on bugless beast V0.1. Can I just put bb4 on his droid without doing 2 and 3? Just curious cuz I have it all ready to go and I don't want to mess it up.

Finally, Bugless Beat .5 (based on the FINAL FRG22 source) has been released. Installed it this morning; and it is pretty smooth. And hopefully these damn system update alerts will finally stop! :)

One of the biggest changes for me is that I am now able to run the NEW gmail app, and the NEW SetCPU. You could not do that with BB.4.

I did have to do a wipe/delete cache on this one. Kind of sucked, but Titanium backup had my back. :D

Finally, Bugless Beat .5 (based on the FINAL FRG22 source) has been released. Installed it this morning; and it is pretty smooth. And hopefully these damn system update alerts will finally stop! :)

One of the biggest changes for me is that I am now able to run the NEW gmail app, and the NEW SetCPU. You could not do that with BB.4.

I did have to do a wipe/delete cache on this one. Kind of sucked, but Titanium backup had my back. :D

I love the new gmail program...by the way I am back to the x, I am telling you once you get a screen that size its hard to get away, lol....but I am with the x and staying as my 30 days are up and I dont think I will be able to convince anyone to let me switch it :)

I love the new gmail program...by the way I am back to the x, I am telling you once you get a screen that size its hard to get away, lol....but I am with the x and staying as my 30 days are up and I dont think I will be able to convince anyone to let me switch it :)

Tell me this in about a year when the next great phone comes out.;):D

What do you think so far now after a couple of days?

James - my buddy has a DX and is thinking about rooting. Are you rooted? If so, what method did you use? And what are you able to do with it rooted? Custom themes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)