froyo for droid leaked

Been running BB .4 since it was released and in the last 2 days I've started having lockups, including having to pull my battery once. Another time i was trying to close the handcent quick message window and the phone wouldnt respond. 5-6 seconds later the phone seemed to 'catch up' and it was acting like my finger was on the Beautiful Widgets time/weather widget and moving it back and forth on the screen very smoothy for several seconds... it was almost creepy, like using a Ouija board and it moving on it's own.

Close to dropping to a stock ROM cause I am not sure how else I should troubleshoot. I've got insurance but would hate for something to go wrong with this phone and have to activate a X or 2 and reset my new every 2 or something.

Have you installed anything new in the past few days? Any upgrades? Any themes?

Maybe change setcpu to max at 600, and see if you are having hardware problems from OC'ing?

OR maybe reflash bugless?

Not sure, just tying to think of possibilities. But for the record, BB.4 has been working great for me.

Well, I am pleased. Apparently, we have the same version, just different model number for a regional carrier. THIS is the phone I wanted now.

Excellent. It will be interesting to see if there are any glitches. Like int he marketplace, does it have a Verizon tab?

Yeo, and I can download them, but you have to pay a verizon fee to use many (i assume anyway)

I even get the "droid" notifications now.

I will say that I took a plunge by doing this though. I had no real idea that it would work, but I backed up everything I could, and just did it. Aint beer great. lol

I will say that I took a plunge by doing this though. I had no real idea that it would work, but I backed up everything I could, and just did it. Aint beer great. lol

Yeah, that took some serious cojones to try that. Could have created a brick. And that would have resulted in a major :facepalm :)

Wow, not sure why, but sling looks MUCH better on the Milestone than it does in the Ipod touch. I was thinking after watching it on my ipod that my internet wasnt up to the task, but after getting it on the phone, this is pretty damn good. Still high for the app, but this will get real use during sports seasons.

Why am I getting an over the air notification to update my droid to 2.2 when I am rooted?

Why am I getting an over the air notification to update my droid to 2.2 when I am rooted?

I got it today too. Just click OK to install, it will reboot, and clockworkmod will prevent it from installing. Bugless blocks the install. At first I freaked though, as it starts the install graphic, but then it goes to a Triangle with an exclamation point sign, and when I hit the power button it shifted to the clockworkmod screen, with the first option being to reboot.

I got it today too. Just click OK to install, it will reboot, and clockworkmod will prevent it from installing. Bugless blocks the install. At first I freaked though, as it starts the install graphic, but then it goes to a Triangle with an exclamation point sign, and when I hit the power button it shifted to the clockworkmod screen, with the first option being to reboot.

Ok, doing it now.

Haha, I got the update notification on my milestone with the Bugless rom. lol

They really are the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts