froyo for droid leaked

Seems easy enough, but what is moto connect? I do not get much when I google it.

Here you go.

Droid 2.0.1 SBF - How to go back to 2.0.1 from 2.1

I can see why after doing this it wont work. This will flash it back to original 2.0.1 ROM. This should allow you to activate it.

When I tried to root 2.1 mine went south. I had the moto connect and original SBF to flash the phone back to the way it came to me.

Well got off of the phone with Verizon. It appears that my problem with activation is the fact that at my home, I am actually roaming off of a csouth tower. She said once I get back under a verizon tower I should be able to fix it.

Ill tell you, last night, I rushed into something I did not totally understand, and knew just enough to be dangerous...to my phone. lol

In the process of fixing my mess up I gained the knowledge that I should have had before starting.

I am going to get reactivated, leave it stock, and do more research, then go at it the correct way. So my advice to people is take the actual time to make sure that you know what you are doing.
It is not really a hard process, but it is easy to overlook something simple when you rush into it.

Well got off of the phone with Verizon. It appears that my problem with activation is the fact that at my home, I am actually roaming off of a csouth tower. She said once I get back under a verizon tower I should be able to fix it.

Ill tell you, last night, I rushed into something I did not totally understand, and knew just enough to be dangerous...to my phone. lol

In the process of fixing my mess up I gained the knowledge that I should have had before starting.

I am going to get reactivated, leave it stock, and do more research, then go at it the correct way. So my advice to people is take the actual time to make sure that you know what you are doing.
It is not really a hard process, but it is easy to overlook something simple when you rush into it.

Wimp!!!!!

No guts no glory!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wimp!!!!!

No guts no glory!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Haha, there is a reason I am not going to root this particular phone, for now anyway. I may not keep it, and may just get it with cell south. If I do that, I do not want a bricked phone that I have to buy for a contract that I do not need.:p

When I get the one I know I am keeping, be it this one or one with them, rest assured, I will root it. But Ill know how to do it then:D

Haha, there is a reason I am not going to root this particular phone, for now anyway. I may not keep it, and may just get it with cell south. If I do that, I do not want a bricked phone that I have to buy for a contract that I do not need.:p

When I get the one I know I am keeping, be it this one or one with them, rest assured, I will root it. But Ill know how to do it then:D

never thought i would see the day where a man who could tame lightning would bow to a phone. :)

Well, I am back to stock 2.1 but still can not activate. I noticed that my phone number on my phone is 00000479 (or somthing like that) after all of this. Is this normal?

Can I activate it online with my verizon account?

I did not realize you went to Verizon.

The phone number seems weird. You might need to contact Verizon. Of course, where is Stuart628 - he is our Verizon phone slut expert - and probably knows much more about activation than I do.

I did not realize you went to Verizon.

The phone number seems weird. You might need to contact Verizon. Of course, where is Stuart628 - he is our Verizon phone slut expert - and probably knows much more about activation than I do.

I kept csouth, but decided to try the droid on verizon to see if I wanted it on csouth when it came out. And I may keep it on verizon.

Turns out though, the number I gave was simply because I was not under a verizon tower when I tried to activate. Went a few miles up the road, and it is good.

I kept csouth, but decided to try the droid on verizon to see if I wanted it on csouth when it came out. And I may keep it on verizon.

Turns out though, the number I gave was simply because I was not under a verizon tower when I tried to activate. Went a few miles up the road, and it is good.

that is correct when you activate it will show your number on a reboot, and it HAS to be on a cell tower that is owned by VZW (read not leased like your roaming on sprints tower but still using vzw service) anyways I am glad you got it figured out, I am sorry I wasnt around today was a crazy day! if you need anything todd you know how to get ahold of me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)