frozen picure

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lucylu

Original poster
Oct 3, 2008
When I change satellites, I get "unable to get channel". If I try to tune in channel, a frozen picture shows from the last channel viewed. I installed a new lnb and no difference. Any suggestions? lucylu

Sounds like the way a 4DTV acts when it can't lock a digital signal, it displays a frozen screen of the last channel it was actively displaying. As iceberg said, what satellite and what channel are you having trouble with?

Dish size - mesh 9 ft; receiver - Motorola DSR922; LNB - 13 K BSC211 DMS international; If I am on C-3 600 and go to G3 502 it will not show the NBC channel. Instead it shows a frozen picture from the HGTV channel. It does the same on all channels on G-3. Also on W-3. Sometimes, if I unplug the receiver, wait and then plug back in, it will work.

Dish size - mesh 9 ft; receiver - Motorola DSR922; LNB - 13 K BSC211 DMS international; If I am on C-3 600 and go to G3 502 it will not show the NBC channel. Instead it shows a frozen picture from the HGTV channel. It does the same on all channels on G-3. Also on W-3. Sometimes, if I unplug the receiver, wait and then plug back in, it will work.

C3 600 is Horizontal polarity
G3 502 is Vertical polarity

You may have a servo problem.

Thanks. I ordered a new servo motor. In the meantime I'm using graphite to lube it and hope it will move.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)