Frozen screen

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hvcomputech

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 20, 2010
NY, US
Tried rebooting but it comes back to this flickering screen. Any suggestions? H21-200.

Thanks.

image-3775568785.png

From reboot it goes to blue screen, then straight to that screen. Unplugged and replugged, hard rebooted (red button next to smart card). no change. After a few minutes I can hear a channel and pressing up/down I hear channels change but the screen remains. I'll unplug it again and see.

From reboot it goes to blue screen, then straight to that screen. Unplugged and replugged, hard rebooted (red button next to smart card). no change. After a few minutes I can hear a channel and pressing up/down I hear channels change but the screen remains. I'll unplug it again and see.

I think your in need of a replacement. Most likely it has become corrupt. MAYBE reinstalling the system software could help if it has become corrupted . Worth a try before you wait for them to send you a new one.

I unplugged the receiver last night. I just plugged it in after work and got the "receiving satellite data" message followed by "rebuilding scheduler list" and now it's working :-D. Thanks for everyone's suggestions and help. All tests came back normal. Software was last updated in August so no new HD guide here in the east coast.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts