FS: Black Nintendo Wii (Chipped) w/ Xtras

MisterLas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 3, 2007
Flemington, WV
Buyer will receive:

* (1) Black Nintendo Wii (Modded and comes w/ black stand)
* (1) Original Power adapter
* (1) Original Sensor Bar
* (1) Original AV Cable
* (1) Component Cable (for 480p)
* (1) Original White Housing (to return to stock)
* (1) Tri-wing screw driver (to remove housing)
* (1) Original Box
* (2) Nunchucks
* (2) Wiimotes
* (1) Black silicone glove for Wiimote and Nunchuck
* (1) Pink silicone glove for Wiimote and Nunchuck

I live in North Central WV (zip 26347). PM me for pics and detials. Adult owned/played system works perfectly; I just do not play it as much as my 360 (and Xmas is coming up). Chipped w/ a Wiikey (upgradeable via firmware) so you can backup the games that you legally own. I am not responsible what you do with it once you buy it. :D

Cash or PP (+3% for fees). Pickups and demos welcome.

Price is $600.00 obo + buyer pays shipping. :hatsoff:

I have had a few PM's wondering on the condition of the case, ie. they think it is "chipped" or damaged. lol Chipped means it comes with a mod-chip. The case is beautiful.

I hope to get some pictures uploaded tonight when I get home from work. Maybe they will help get the blood flowing. C'mon people! I thought Wii's were hot this year. lol

Wii`s are hot but maybe not that hot ie $600 for a $275 piece of equipment. Taking advantage of people around Christmas is your name scrooge?:mad:

Yes, I was trying to make a little money (to help pay for xmas), but I wouldnt call me "scrooge."

i paid 300 for the wii.
50 for the modchip.
80 for the case.
25 for the component.
45 for the xtra wiimote.
20 for the xtra nunchuck.
20 total for the silicones.

So totaling 540 (roughly) in the system, I was marking it up a little (maybe a little too much?? i didnt think so). But I guess you didnt think about those things before you flamed me.:rolleyes: So, thanks for trying turning this possible sale into a shitstorm. I guess "obo" doesn't count for much for mike.

So if anyone is still interested, I will drop the price to $575 and throw in free shipping. Any takers?

Last edited:
PICS!!!!!!!

12-11-07_2320.jpg

12-11-07_2319.jpg

12-11-07_2318.jpg

12-11-07_2317.jpg

Sale still pending... Just thought I'd post some pics.

Wii`s are hot but maybe not that hot ie $600 for a $275 piece of equipment. Taking advantage of people around Christmas is your name scrooge?:mad:
I noticed the same criticism when someone else tried to make a small profit a couple months ago. He pointed out (correctly) that the same criticism was absent when the Prize Goddess was later selling one.

Personally, if someone is willing to pay the money, then sell it. If you don't want to pay that amount, then go stake out a Toy R Us.

As it is, for the accessories and modification (black case looks cool btw), I actually think it's a fair price.

Exactly Derwin0, I'll say it again like I said before and I was possibly the only person then to defend the seller. NO ONE IS FORCING ANYONE TO PAY THE ASKING PRICE. If you don't like it, don't call the seller a scrooge or greedy, don't call them anything. If you don't like capitalism, feel free to move to a non-free market economy country.

PG sold many Wii's on here for a nice profit and not a single person complained. She was either selling for the same, maybe a bit more than the other member too.

I think it's a fair price IMO for what he put into it.

Hell, I ran across 2 Wii's yesterday, bought them and already sold them both for over $500 on ebay. That's just a stock Wii, no extra nothings. So yes, they are still very hot to many people.

If I didn't already have one, I would have gladly paid PG's or Gary's asking price for their Wiis. Don't have the time or patience to try and hunt one down or camp out somewhere. $600 looks like a fair price to me, considering what you're getting.

I am all for free enterprise and actually was just having a bit of fun with MisterLas but guess it did not come across as such and for that I apologize but $600 did sound a bit high for me. I can not find one on a shelf for the $249 and paid $375 for one on Craigslist and now my son has decided he wants a ps3 and not really hyped about a wii for some reason. I totally agree that if someone is willing to pay $600 then they have a larger Christmas budget than I do and more power to them. I will probably list mine for what I paid for it and add shipping to sell it so if you want to you can jab me about my asking price when I list it tomorrow.:neener

I am all for free enterprise and actually was just having a bit of fun with MisterLas but guess it did not come across as such and for that I apologize but $600 did sound a bit high for me. I can not find one on a shelf for the $249 and paid $375 for one on Craigslist and now my son has decided he wants a ps3 and not really hyped about a wii for some reason. I totally agree that if someone is willing to pay $600 then they have a larger Christmas budget than I do and more power to them. I will probably list mine for what I paid for it and add shipping to sell it so if you want to you can jab me about my asking price when I list it tomorrow.:neener

Ah, I could have sold you a brand new (sealed) Wii for Retail price+taxes,you would have paid for S&H, and 20$ for me, so it would have been around like 300-320$ at the most.
My local area GC has bunch of them and I could buy them and ship them to you, including the receipt.

Buyer will receive:

* (1) Black Nintendo Wii (Modded and comes w/ black stand)
* (1) Original Power adapter
* (1) Original Sensor Bar
* (1) Original AV Cable
* (1) Component Cable (for 480p)
* (1) Original White Housing (to return to stock)
* (1) Tri-wing screw driver (to remove housing)
* (1) Original Box
* (2) Nunchucks
* (2) Wiimotes
* (1) Black silicone glove for Wiimote and Nunchuck
* (1) Pink silicone glove for Wiimote and Nunchuck

I live in North Central WV (zip 26347). PM me for pics and detials. Adult owned/played system works perfectly; I just do not play it as much as my 360 (and Xmas is coming up). Chipped w/ a Wiikey (upgradeable via firmware) so you can backup the games that you legally own. I am not responsible what you do with it once you buy it. :D

Cash or PP (+3% for fees). Pickups and demos welcome.

Price is $600.00 obo + buyer pays shipping. :hatsoff:

MisterLas :)

I had one on sale a few weeks back, and was able to sell it for $650.00 cash.. Do what you gotta do, and you will sell it quickly as I did.

I posted it here for $500.00, but sold on craigslist for $650.00 due to the xmas shortage and demand.

I also had extras to go with the system, among other interesting items.. lol :D

Good luck and ignore all the haters that always seem to ruin the FOR SALE ads posted here with their lame comments. :eek:

Thank you guys understanding my position. (Trying to get some money for Xmas).

Sale is still pending... But just in case it falls through, any one else interested? Send me some PMs. Price is still $575 w/ free shipping. Thanks

Buyer is not responding.

$575 shipped.

Any takers?

You may want to try to list it on ebay, I am sure a lot of interested buyers there too if you don't find anyone that wants to buy it from here.
I personally for a 250$ system I wouldn't spend more, just because after all, even modding (additional chip/color of the wii/extra controller) it won't change your game experience, Its still going to be the same game, same graphics. Thats why people are holding back, but thats just a personal opinion, everyone has different views.
Good luck on selling this Wii by Christmas, hopefully you will be able to sell it soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts