FS: Onkyo 606 (silver)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
***** SALE PENDING *******

Selling my seldom used onkyo 606. It's a silver model and while I enjoyed it, I've moved to a Pioneer elite model and now find that the onkyo is almost never used in the spare setup.

It will ship in it's original packaging with manual and a never used remote control (I use a harmony) and the Audessey mic.

Asking $200 shipped. Odds are I will be able to ship this FedEx next day depending on the day (Friday, it would not ship next day for Saturday delivery).

Due to paypal fees, please add 4% if using that method or you can do a Paypal gift. I also accept Revolution Money Exchange.

I have plenty of feedback on highdefdigest and blu-ray.com in addition to my ebay account and a few transactions here on satguys. PM me for ebay account info if interested, but it has been a while since I used it since they changed all the rules for sellers.

PM if interested, ask questions here so all can see.

Last edited:
I have an Onkyo 705 model. How different is this one than the one you have here?

I don't know much about the 705 series. The 606 is pretty much the same as the 605 but with one more HDMI if I remember correctly.

***** SALE PENDING *******

For anyone interested, the Onkyo 606 is a great AV Home Theater unit. I'm considering getting one as a gift for a relative, but I don't think they would appreciate it enough to make it worth it.

If anyone wants to try out a receiver without spending a lot and get a great piece of equipment, take him up on the offer (as long as it works well).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts