FS: Onkyo 606 (silver)

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
***** SALE PENDING *******

Selling my seldom used onkyo 606. It's a silver model and while I enjoyed it, I've moved to a Pioneer elite model and now find that the onkyo is almost never used in the spare setup.

It will ship in it's original packaging with manual and a never used remote control (I use a harmony) and the Audessey mic.

Asking $200 shipped. Odds are I will be able to ship this FedEx next day depending on the day (Friday, it would not ship next day for Saturday delivery).

Due to paypal fees, please add 4% if using that method or you can do a Paypal gift. I also accept Revolution Money Exchange.

I have plenty of feedback on highdefdigest and blu-ray.com in addition to my ebay account and a few transactions here on satguys. PM me for ebay account info if interested, but it has been a while since I used it since they changed all the rules for sellers.

PM if interested, ask questions here so all can see.

Last edited:
I have an Onkyo 705 model. How different is this one than the one you have here?

I don't know much about the 705 series. The 606 is pretty much the same as the 605 but with one more HDMI if I remember correctly.

***** SALE PENDING *******

For anyone interested, the Onkyo 606 is a great AV Home Theater unit. I'm considering getting one as a gift for a relative, but I don't think they would appreciate it enough to make it worth it.

If anyone wants to try out a receiver without spending a lot and get a great piece of equipment, take him up on the offer (as long as it works well).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)