FS South

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
when I subbed to D*, the local channels checker said this would be an included RSN along with FSN FL and Sun Sports, however I am being told I did not purchase the channel. my zip code is 32003, can anyone help clear this up

according ot our systems as long as you have choice package or above you would get both fsn fl and sunshine network

channels 654 and 653 respectfully

Make sure your service address is correct also call us to see if we just neet to resend a signal.

according ot our systems as long as you have choice package or above you would get both fsn fl and sunshine network

channels 654 and 653 respectfully

Make sure your service address is correct also call us to see if we just neet to resend a signal.
i'm getting both fsn fl and sun sports. the problem lies with fs south and sportsouth which it says i should be getting as well according to the channel comparison charts i was looking at on the D* site. i only care because I wouldn't mind getting some of the Atlanta basketball games as well(more basketball the better), and I have more RSNs for college football.

might be a glitch in the website our internatle rsn zip code data base only shows fsn florida and sunshine for your rsns.
E* has the same RSNs for the area so im not sure if its a glitch. if you go to the compare packages page on d* site it shows all of em. if i called support, is it possible i could get a credit for sports pack or something?

It's a glitch.

You call support they are going to run the zip on the account and as long as it the one you posted they are going to say so sorry charlie. they might give you a promo on sports pack though.

Yeah it a glitch . I ran my own fl zip it shows the FSN South but our internal database of rsn that the programing is based off of does not show it. I submit a ticket to egineering to get it corrected.

Yeah it a glitch . I ran my own fl zip it shows the FSN South but our internal database of rsn that the programing is based off of does not show it. I submit a ticket to egineering to get it corrected.
alright, thanks for clearing it up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)