FSN Bay Area HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

vashwood

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 9, 2008
Can any of you guys view the warriors game right now? I can watch it in SD, but when I go to the HD channel its all black and the guide says "upcoming: sign off". According to the warriors website, it should be broadcasting in HD.

Can any of you guys view the warriors game right now? I can watch it in SD, but when I go to the HD channel its all black and the guide says "upcoming: sign off". According to the warriors website, it should be broadcasting in HD.

They will not do that, they want you to sub to NBA LP in order to get that.
Which won't happen..

Oh. I was talking about anyone who was in the Bay Area and wanted to check it out on their own RSN

What is YOUR zip code?

i didn't see it listed in the onscreen program guide yesterday or i would have recorded. was watching the 6am sports center and not happy to see the warriors-celtics highlights in hd. blah!

Interestingly, in the middle of Wednesday's game, 654-1 started to show the game in HD until it was interrupted minutes before the end of the game. Friday's game should be in HD too but it is not in the guide. In my guide, 654-1 shows a PPV movie coming up. I like to get the answer to this too. FSNBAHD was the main reason that I switched from Dish to DirectTV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)