FSN becoming Root Sports

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Its only 3 of them
FSN Pittsburgh
FSN Northwest
FSN Rocky Mtn (and subchannel Utah)

and yes they will stay on Dish. The contract probably isnt up yet. Its just a rename

Thank you Mr ice for always being on top of this stuff as I would have to head hunt if fsn Pittsburgh was going to disappear come 4-1 in prime pens time.

Is this the worst example of product naming ever?

Root has many meanings but I'm afraid that like the most popular, this one should be buried.

I suppose that a couple of centuries ago it meant something about establishing support for a team to grow on, but unless you're fairly conversant in the sport of baseball, it doesn't mean much.

Didn't they learn anything from Versus?

Better get your glass ready. They have a Facebook page but yet to see a website. They'll probably wait until Friday to launch that.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

They've been advertising it on those stations. Seen plenty on FSN Pittsburgh during spring training

Well, I can see them wanting a brand that is their own, but being such a relatively small operation, I think they would have been better off sticking with the better known Fox Sports brand. IIRC there are still some Comcast owned Fox Sports Nets? It makes less sense if they are still going to maintain an affiliation with Fox too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts