S113 out just 2 days after S112. Was having EHD problems w/mutliple drives on hub. Fixed?

DVDDAD

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Huntington, Long Island, NY
I just noticed that I have S113. I was having troubles with three or more EHD's attached via a USB hub. The drives would show in my recordings, but I wasn't able to access the drive's contents at times. Also, whenever the 922 rebooted it would only see one drive unless I unpluged and repluged in the other two. I haven't experienced any problems whenever only one or two drives were attached at a time. I haven't had a chance to see if S113 fixed these multiple EHD problems or not, but will report back later on tonight after I have a chance to play with S113 later on. Does anyone else noticed any problems with S112 or new things in S113?

Problem with S113 - can't watch TV when recording from the dish

Ever since S113 came out, when things are recording off the dish we can't watch anything. We either just get a black screen or an acquiring signal screen. Have not verified, but I don't believe it does this when recording from the local tuner. If I wait impatiently until it stops recording, the signal comes back. If I stop the recording the signal comes back. I have tried resetting the receiver but it still happens. It worked just fine before the update. Anyone else seeing this?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts