FSN Detroit HD feed downconverted to SD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

meftech

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 11, 2009
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I've noticed the last few games that dish has carried its only been in letterbox and fills half of my 109in screen. Therefore it makes it look like complete crap! Anyone else noticed this? Or is it just me? The first game was on Tuesday when Dish didn't carry the HD feed, and Thursday the replay game at 7.

FSN Detroit HD

FSN has been promoting the fact that they are a 24/7 HD channnel now. I wonder if they turned off the SD feed. That would mean all games that they show in HD that DISH doesn't carry in HD will be like that. I nearly dropped *E for *D because of them not carrying HD games in HD. My understanding is that Direct does carry all HD games in HD

Same thing here, and like sonylcd said I think it's because of the full time HD that FSD is broadcasting now. My locals were doing the same thing for awhile, they seem to be better now. Now how long do you think it will be until they add FSD in full time HD? I bet we wait for awhile, I still haven't got my locals in HD, which is taking forever.

I know for a fact now that they are taking the HD feed and putting it on the SD channel. When I was watching Tigers Weekly it had the HD sidebars on the SD channel so it it crunching the picture even more. I sure do hope they get the RSN's going 24/7 for the HD so this is the issue because the picture quality is just horrible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts