FSN HD Highlights

babyj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 22, 2004
Houston, TX
Where does HDN get these clips from. i saw astros in hd this morning on hdn. i know voom doesnt have fsn hd. and i looked on our cable company website and they dont have it either. any clue how i can get it?

InHD shows 3 games a week. Maybe it was Cincinatti's Fox who did it? If you're an Astros fan, go to www.chron.com/sports and check out some of Dave Barron's archives. He did a blurb recently about Astros games in HD.

Other games will be in HD, but not in Houston. For instance, all Met games are done in HD if on FSNY. No chance to get those.

Here's his blurb on it:

Astros in HD
-- FSN broadcast three games of the Astros-Brewers series in HDTV, kicking off an 18-game high definition package available through InDemand's INHD2 channel (channel 299 on Time Warner Cable).
Other Astros HD games: April 28-29 at Pittsburgh, April 30 and May 2-3 against the Reds, May 4-5 against the Pirates, May 16 against the Mets, June 25 at the Rangers, July 7 at San Diego, July 21 at Arizona, Aug. 20-21 against the Cubs and Aug. 23-24 against the Phillies.

ohh. thanks. so no way in crap is voom getting inhd and even if it does its going to be a national feed. if time warner had espn hd i would have got their hd package instead. i dont have the premium package so movie channels are not a big deal for me, and i sure as hell can leave without voom exclusives (except for worldsport)