Fsn Hd

sbturner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 25, 2005
Georgia
Scott please help!! Do you know how Dish is going to handle the FSN HD college football games? If they put the HD games up on the HD channels, it is the same game and is not blacked out. So are they going to put the games on individual RSNs or put it on one channel on 129 and 61.5 that everyone can get?

With all the HD college football games scheduled for Saturday, the only one listed for FSN is the Idaho vs USC game starting at 10 pm edt. All other HD games are on networks or one of the EPSN's. HD Sports Guide - HDTV Sports Listings & News

None of the games are showing up in my EPG for FSN North HD. Good question by the OP.

I have a bad feeling that Dish will not be showing the HD college games on the HD RSN's. The next logical question then would be, why not?

2007 College Football TV Schedule

This shows that Colorado/Colorado State, Oklahoma/North Texas and USC/Idaho are all set to be broadcast on FSN-HD the only FSN game not in HD on Saturday is UCLA/Stanford. This begs the question, will we see all these games in HD?

2007 College Football TV Schedule

This shows that Colorado/Colorado State, Oklahoma/North Texas and USC/Idaho are all set to be broadcast on FSN-HD the only FSN game not in HD on Saturday is UCLA/Stanford. This begs the question, will we see all these games in HD?

I seriously doubt we will see the games. I think we will only see pro sports in season in your area in hd. But how I wish I was wrong!!!

If we aren't going to get to see these college games in HD when we have the channels and the legal right to see them, the RSN HD channels are nothing but a waste and bandwidth, I might as well get rid of them. MLB in HD or NBA is a joke, in a word BORING!! College Football is the sport and the only reason I got excited about these channels.

If we aren't going to get to see these college games in HD when we have the channels and the legal right to see them, the RSN HD channels are nothing but a waste and bandwidth, I might as well get rid of them. MLB in HD or NBA is a joke, in a word BORING!! College Football is the sport and the only reason I got excited about these channels.
I agree (well, about basketball anyway). Multi-Sport package is history after baseball season is over.

If there is ever an OU football game broadcast in HD by FSN, and it is not shown on Ch366 (FoxSW), I will be calling to cancel E* as soon as I can get the D* subscription set-up.

I already missed one season due to E*'s broken promises.

Customer service with them has been awful also. I cannot get several HD channels right now, but am unwilling to pay more for them to come fix the issues. So much for lease fees, home protection bs. $40 to come try to sight in a crappy 129 satellite again? No thanks. I'll have to live without transponder 22 channels....until my contract is up in December.

Edit: OK, I just checked the guide, and FSW-hd does not show the OU game in the listing for Saturday. Should I be concerned? How far ahead of time does it show on the program guide?

Last edited:
They should be but I noticed that a baseball game for that same day is in the guide for SNY SD but not HD. I only have 61.5 anyone with a 129 checked this out?

Anybody got any info on this? I am in NC, and have FSN South HD. Looked through the program guide for Saturday's games, and nothing is listed on FSN South. I know FSN is showing a quadrupleheader, and that FSN South is receiving all the games. What a bunch of junk if DISH has all these regional networks in HD, and then we don't get national FSN programming in HD when the games are shot in HD.

Hoping....

please please please somebody grab some info on e*'s plans for FSN HD college games. SOONERS better be on the program guide by thursday or i'm out

Dont know how reliable it is, but I just went onto Dish's website, and looked at their online program guide for Saturday. I did not see any games on any of the Regional FSN HD's.

What's odd is when i was looking for games on saturday yesterday i saw the usc game was listed on csnchicago hd as being on at 8:00 on saturday on that channel. Now today it is not listed. why would it have been listed yesterday and now it is removed? Is directv airing these college games in HD. If so that is rediculous of dish not to do the same. With the problems getting the big ten netork and now this it makes me want to switch to directv.

well i got the time mixed up. It now shows the idaho at usc game at 10:15 on saturday on comcast sportnet chicago hd.

Yeah, I just reset my receiver to get the new guide. It shows the Colorado game and the Oklahoma game on FSNMW HD. It does not show the USC game though.

Hey Gib4500 (or anyone with another FSN), does your's show only the USC game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)