Fsn Hd

Yea mine now shows the colorado game, oklahoma game, and the usc game. The Usc game is only listed for comcast sportnet chicago starting at 10:15 on saturday. I have the multisport pack by the way if that makes any difference.

I forced a guide download too by doing a check switch and almost all the HD RSN's have the Colorado and Oklahoma games listed, also no sign of the USC game.

At least I get to see my Sooners.
:D

Currently listing the games in HD on the 129 West sat

386 FOXN
380 FOXD
378 FOXPT
376 FOXNW
370 FOXS
368 FOXMW
367 FOXW
366 FOXSW
365 FOXAZ
364 FOXRM

379 CSNCH is showing Idaho/USC as previously reported.

Last edited:
I have FSN South HD, and just checked my online guide, and I too see the Colorado-Colarado State game and the Oklahoma-North Texas games listed, but no USC-Idaho. Hopefully by Saturday night they will list that one also.

As a side note, I checked the guide for Saturday's Versus college games. They have Virginia-Wyoming at 2:00 and BYU-Arizona at 5:30. On the VS HD channel they are only listing the second half of the BYU-Arizona game as being shown in HD. What a load of garbage. I was hoping during college football and basketball games that the VS/Golf HD split would show the VS game.

I emailed Dish about the USC game, and it looks like SD only (at least for me):

Thank you for your email. You can able to view the season in high definition on Fox Sports Network South West only and regarding your concern for the Saturday night game (USC vs. Idaho) here are the only channels that you can able to watch the game but all are in standard definition only.

413: FOXNY

414: FOXRM

415: FOXAZ

416: FOXSW

417: FOXW

418: FOXMW

419: FOXBA

420: FOXS

423: FOXFL

425: FOXOH

426: FOXNW

427: FOXCN

428: FOXPT

429: CSNCH

430: FOXD

435: FOXNE

436: FOXN

We thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to DISH Network -- Home or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

DISH Network eCare

I didn't check my guide this morning. Is there anybody out there who can check FSN-FL to see if the games will be in HD? That sucks about the USC game, too.

I think us getting some more football games in hd is like getting another hd channel. I was pleasently suprised when I looked at my guide this morning. I thought we would only see pro sports at home in your area here. I also notice FOXSOUTH showed the Atlanta and Florida game in hd when they were playing at Florida. Even more hd. Bring it on!!!!

USC/Idaho in the EPG

Checked my 211 EPG this morning, and the USC/Idaho game is there on FSNSW-HD.

Guess my email from Dish saying "no" was wrong.

Sweet, that's good news. I didn't even check mine this morning. As of last night mine did not have the USC/Idaho game.

FOXFL is now showing all three games in HD. But I thought the Washington State at Wisconsin game would be in HD on ESPN outside the Midwest, but it is listed on the ESPNA which is SD. Wake Forest at BC is listed on ESPN but for me is blacked out in S. GA. So I can't get the big 10 game in HD and can't get the ACC in HD because ABC is the only network I can't get in HD, that sucks.

Foxbahd, Please!!!!!!!!

Ok E* time to activate FOXBA, Baseball season is almost over and College is starting up. Let's go!!!!

I forced a guide download too by doing a check switch and almost all the HD RSN's have the Colorado and Oklahoma games listed, also no sign of the USC game.

At least I get to see my Sooners.
:D

Currently listing the games in HD on the 129 West sat

386 FOXN
380 FOXD
378 FOXPT
376 FOXNW
370 FOXS
368 FOXMW
367 FOXW
366 FOXSW
365 FOXAZ
364 FOXRM

379 CSNCH is showing Idaho/USC as previously reported.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts