Fsn Hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nosok12

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 16, 2007
I noticed that my local FSN has football games all day tomorrow. The guide has the team names followed by the HD symbol. Will I be able to pick these games up in HD or will I have to wait until D10 lights up? I get Fox Midwest.
Thanks

I noticed that my local FSN has football games all day tomorrow. The guide has the team names followed by the HD symbol. Will I be able to pick these games up in HD or will I have to wait until D10 lights up? I get Fox Midwest.
Thanks

Check your channels in the 90's for the HD version. 94-97.

Jimbo

You really need to type your zip into the DirecTV RSN query tool; it will tell you right off what you can get; SD & HD. You will see"(HD Available)" if you are in the appropriate area; this HD availability is NOT solely based on your SD reception area.

You really need to type your zip into the DirecTV RSN query tool; it will tell you right off what you can get; SD & HD. You will see"(HD Available)" if you are in the appropriate area; this HD availability is NOT solely based on your SD reception area.

D* hasn't updated the information on the lookup page in quite a while. Here in CT we get YES and SNY in hd, but it only shows YES hd as available. They became available in April.

well thats no good then. the last few peeps i checked just happened to be right then luckily so.. oh well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.