FSN Midwest HD on DirecTV 95?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kvchief

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 28, 2005
Early during tonight's broadcast, the commentators mentioned that tonight's Pittsburgh vs St. Louis game was availabe in HD on Charter cable in St. Louis and on DirecTV channel 95 (not just in STL?).

According to my guide, it isn't on channel 95. I called D* tonight and was informed that they were not carrying the HD broadcast of the game. While on hold, I found a web page that listed the schedule and showed that last night's game was in HD on D*. Did anyone catch that last night? Was it actually on 95 like the site below lists?

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/5455460

Can anyone tell me if any of these HD games are actually available on D*?

austen0316 said:
it was on channel 95

That's funny, I was watching the Yankees on YesHD on channel 95. Are they spotbeaming that channel? :rolleyes:

fratwell said:
Today on channel 95 there is the Cubs/Marlins game at 2PM. It appears selective EI games are appearing in HD.

Can someone watch to see if this game is on in the chicago area?

i find it hard to believe that D* is picking up Comcast Sportsnet's HD channel.

Its never happened that i know of

Don't remember which was on what channel but I had the Yankee/TB YES HD and the PIT/STL game in HD. I live in the NY area.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts