FSN North HD for Twins but not Brewers?!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Joewee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 9, 2005
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
I am in an area where I get both Twins and Brewers games on FSN North. I now have the FSN North HD channel and saw the twins were in HD Last night and have them on the guide schedule. The brewers have games in HD this Weekend on FSN North but according to the guide data it doesn't show up. Anyone have any input into this? Thanks.

Brewers are on FSN North Wisconsin which is an alternate on E* and D*. I expect it might become a real channel on satellite one of these years. The FSN North is FSN North Minnesota.

The only hope is this Sunday. The Brewers Giants game is in HD on FSN Wisconsin. I am hoping it is on E* in HD also. D* did carry brewer games in HD on 95ish last year if I recall correctly when FSN broadcast it in HD which was not very much.

The only hope is this Sunday. The Brewers Giants game is in HD on FSN Wisconsin. I am hoping it is on E* in HD also. D* did carry brewer games in HD on 95ish last year if I recall correctly when FSN broadcast it in HD which was not very much.

Brewer's / Giants game on 386 tonight in HD in the guide....:eek:

what if both FSN-North and FSN-Wisconsin both have HD games the same night? Then what? GOD DAMMIT WHY IS FSN-WISCONSIN HD NOT ON 61.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what if both FSN-North and FSN-Wisconsin both have HD games the same night? Then what? WHY IS FSN-WISCONSIN HD NOT ON 61.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because customers in the FSN-N area should using 129 not 61.5.

what if both FSN-North and FSN-Wisconsin both have HD games the same night? Then what? GOD DAMMIT WHY IS FSN-WISCONSIN HD NOT ON 61.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that happens then FSN North would win out as it is a larger DMA. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts