FSS question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have a DPP44 switch attached to a SuperDish121, I get the Mabuhay Channel. I know the dp34 that came with the dish would suffice, however I just caught wind of the additional HD's on 61.5 so I grabbed a direct tv collector and modified the arm to take a dish pro twin lnbf. LOL. It looks like a little monster crawling around the tan bark because of a low mount. Well, for simplicity, I placed that twin signal on port 4. So my check switch shows OK FEED FEED TWIN for 119,110,121,61.5 respectively

Just go in the house and bring up ur check switch screen on your 811 assuming all is working fine, then it will tell you
At the top it will say 1 2 3
then below those numbers it will tell you which sat is on which port
so for example if under 3 its says 105 that is what it will be at the switch.

Like others have said if you have any legacy receivers, put 105 on port 4 of the DPP 44 if not it doesn't matter. Also if you do have legacy receivers remember to remove the DP-Adapter as DPP 44 has a built in DP-Adapter.
Just make sure that the receiver that is on port 1 of the receiver side of the switch has the power inserter. Go in and do a switch test and your all set.

Also Downloads come in on 119,110,148 and 61.5, however I would still put the primary bird(119) on port 1

I hope this has cleared ur confusion.

121 or 105 labeled fss on lnbf

some on above already gave the locations of the fss lnbf's 121 and the 105 but if ur not sure the simplist way to find out is o remove the shroud from th sd and look ate the lnb's the 121 and 105 will say fss on the lnb it's self and as far as the pencil lnb that was a limited run in some areas here in los angeles i only have installed about 5 since the sd started but hile traving for dish network service corp(dncs) i did maybe 30 but in total i have installed about 260 super dishes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts