FTA density.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

123tim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 22, 2005
Pennsylvania
This is just an observation that has me wondering about something.....
It seems that there are (IMO) a lot more FTA'ers from the South, Midwest, and Southwest than there are from the Northeast and Northwest of the U.S. I've come to this conclusion from looking at the locations of postings on this forum. Is this an accurate observation? If it is, why would this be? Just more area? It seems like the population is greater in the Northeast, but there are fewer postings from here.

Any ideas?

It might just be that the folks in the Northwest and Northeast don't have anything so say or write. Have you ever went in the "Who's Online section"? There's a map at the top of the page that shows where the people online are from, check it out. Every time I've gone there, the majority of the people online are from the Northeast, Southeast, and Midwest, or basicly east of the Mississippi River, including the Northeast.

Al

Thanks Al,

O.K....Sometimes I'm more than just a Little stupid. I can't seem to find the "Who's On line section" Please don't tell me it's located on the very front page of this of the FTA forum. :)

Sure is! Looks like no one is on from the motherland! (Scotland) But someone does seem to be on from Newcastle in the north of (Spit) England! NEAT!

Tim, when I go there. I get there by going to the bottom of the page I'm on, where the Forum Jump is, open up the Forum Jump and it's near the top in the Site Areas part.

Al

I am not allowed access

When I try to look I get this message:

"wescopc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

Do I need to let Scott know?

wescopc said:
When I try to look I get this message:

"wescopc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

Do I need to let Scott know?

I got the same message:eek: with my user name.....

just to let you guys know...I'm not hacking:hatsoff:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts