FTA dish online stores

Status
Please reply by conversation.

talrudeboy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 19, 2004
Hi,

I have been away from FTA for years and I am trying to get back in the game.

Most of the FTA online stores I knew and now find seems to be gone.
Is ws idigital.com still running? none of the numbers work.

Where is the best place to buy 6 feet dishes switches etc. ?

Thnaks

Reactions: KE4EST
Thanks Jason for the update. It is so Evil to have a site running like that and the business does not exist...
Glad I did not place an order.

I will look at the other sites. Thanks

I just picked up a 7.5' solid dish. I asked the guy about it because i wanted the actuator on it. But of course he said i had to take the whole thing. So now i have this dish laying in the yard and a nice beefy actuator on my 10' mesh. I see lots of 6 and 8 foot dishes on my travels while out working, and every one i have asked about so far i have gotten, though i have to admit i havent asked about that many of the plethora of dishes i have seen. Im mainly only interested in 10 to 12 footers, or ones that have parts im interested in. Speaking of having extra dishes how would one go about storing a solid fiberglass dish?

A portazebo? :)
IMHO It should be supported using the mount or mount attachment, and at an angle so water doesn't collect on the surface. If you can't do that, setting it upside down on a level surface supported by several used tires (preferrably the same size) protected from the weather somehow would be ok for a while.

Best to put in a pole and set it up so you can use it!

how would one go about storing a solid fiberglass dish?

A portazebo? :)
IMHO It should be supported using the mount or mount attachment, and at an angle so water doesn't collect on the surface. If you can't do that, setting it upside down on a level surface supported by several used tires (preferrably the same size) protected from the weather somehow would be ok for a while.

Best to put in a pole and set it up so you can use it!
yeah, that would be a problem........... I live in town, and they already approved a 10' dish at my place of buisness. No where to put one at my house (unless i wanna put it 60' in the air*ill pass on this option*). So i figured i could store it until someone near me wants one and then id just give it to them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts