fta dishnet and dtv?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

hobojoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
so caif usa
i was trying to see the free dtv info channels like ch201 but all i can see is dishnetwork. using a dtv lbn. whats going on? whats the differences in there lbns and receivers? I'm in no way shape or form trying to see any other channels I'm a dishnetwork customer with there everything pack and wanted to peak at dtv info on there new receivers and programing info channels. i also noticed all the different channels i cannot get with dishnetwork. i think they are the Canada version of dishnet. I'm using a panasat 2700 with a motor dish and differant lbns. thanks for any help!

DirecTV do not use MPEG2 so there are no FTA channels on DTV :(

DTV does not use DVB so none of the FTA receivers out there will receive it. You need a DTV receiver and even then there's nothing free on there anyways.

Star Choice in Canada is similar.

Bell ExpressVu uses the same hardware as Dish Network. A lot of the audio-only channels are free as is Nasa TV and GolTV (on Dish only.. for some reason it's encrypted on ExpressVu).

ExpressVu has a several Canadian radio stations that are free.

Only free video channels on ExpressVu are 4 or 5 versions of thier channel 198 (think Dish 101....a "how to" channel). There are 30 radio stations from Canada that are free too :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts