Status
Please reply by conversation.

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
I was talking to a co-worker about FTA today. He is from India and was wondering if there was any programming from India, FTA. I thought I remember seeing some somewhere like Galaxy 19 / 97W but now I cant track it down. He lives in an apartment so it has to be Ku. Any suggestions?

I have a friend from (OLD) Pakistan that likes to watch one of 97°W channels in Erdu. I think he said there were several channels there in Erdu. Is that what you are looking for? They scan in easily. I actually set up a satellite name, ("Wally") when he comes over and I scan G19 then after he is through watching I delete it. Look for the language they want.

I was talking to a co-worker about FTA today. He is from India and was wondering if there was any programming from India, FTA. I thought I remember seeing some somewhere like Galaxy 19 / 97W but now I cant track it down. He lives in an apartment so it has to be Ku. Any suggestions?
Check that thread and pictures, if you need more info let us know.

There is a Hindu religious channel on Intelsat 9 at 58W if you can receive satellites that far east. Freq is 11477H.

Status
Please reply by conversation.