FTA Music

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
This ha been on my mind for a while now. Seems like 99.9% of all fta discussion is based on tv. Anyone here listen to any radio stations ? Anything cool to listen to from up there? Talk, sports, anything paranormal based?

Cheers, k

Usually not discussed as the majority are subscriber services that are not intended for the direct to home listener and are feeds for national radio shows.

One service with dozens of music genres is on in my home or at my desk many hours each day. Often stream a game to my mobile if unable to find on local radio. Have nearly 2000 audio services logged, but only listen to a few feeds. Usually easy to find schedules once you can figure out the service.

I use to listen to the Dial Global satellite feed of classic country. A AM station carries it but at night they have to drop power (and being 30 miles away) so it was nice to hear it at night
Now a more local AM station carries it at night (and simulcasted on FM) so I don't need the dish anymore :)

Often my satellite tuners get stuck on 91W 3926V7249 during the daytime... Nice clean audio and several generas (or is that generae for plural?).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)