FTA Pricing..I did not pay extra.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

randycorb61

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 6, 2004
hello all
i spoke to FTA direct this am..and this is what I bought.
Pansat 3500s Universal Package
[Pansat 3500S Universal Packages=Pansat 3500S Universal Package (33' Dish)]
US $379.99 1 US $379.99
Subtotal
:
US $379.99
Coupon # 000000000000
US $-10.00
Tax (USA: 0%)
:
US $0.00
SELECT the correct Shipping HERE ---> (FedEx Ground (1 receiver, 1 dish, 1 accessories) - USA)
:
US $55.00
Grand Total
:
US $424.99

They did not raise the price on me..Hope this will clear it up..Have a great day be safe.
Randy in South Carolina :)

randycorb61 said:
hello all
i spoke to FTA direct this am..and this is what I bought.
Pansat 3500s Universal Package
[Pansat 3500S Universal Packages=Pansat 3500S Universal Package (33' Dish)]
US $379.99 1 US $379.99
Subtotal
:
US $379.99
Coupon # 000000000000
US $-10.00
Tax (USA: 0%)
:
US $0.00
SELECT the correct Shipping HERE ---> (FedEx Ground (1 receiver, 1 dish, 1 accessories) - USA)
:
US $55.00
Grand Total
:
US $424.99

They did not raise the price on me..Hope this will clear it up..Have a great day be safe.

I bought a Pansat 3500s this morning for $150.00 out the door locally in L.A.
Seller even gave me the cable and 4x1 switch and a cool looking compass too.

Now, I have it hooked up to my HDTV set and it looks very nice using the Component output.

newbiebutnotforever said:
I think that is somehow expensive Randy, did you buy it or not yet.

Im afraid that he clearly mentioned that he bought it.

pro-96 said:
Im afraid that he clearly mentioned that he bought it.

Yes I did but it..im new to FTA and wanted to get it in a package deal..Maybe it's not a deal lol..I was just saying from a post on here..That people were getting quoted higher prices on FTA Direct web page. If I bought this elsewere how much would It be for 3500s.hh motor,dish,lnb,?
Have a great day

GAS IS $2.99Per Gallon for cheep grade..

On their main page the coolsat is posted as $149.99. When you click the link, the cheapest price you can actually buy it for is $229.99.

I called to try and get one at the normal $149.99 as I have been looking at these for quite a while. The guy told me he was out of the $149.99 boxes and all he had left was few of the $229.99. He said that some dealers were charging as much as $465 per receiver and that when they received the next shipment, FTA Direct would be selling them for $269.99. He went on to say FTA Direct is selling the receiver cheaper than any other dealer. He made it sound like the new shipment would be today. I asked him what was causing the price hike and he said "market demand". I told him he may want to update his site as his prices were not what he was advertising.

That was my experience this morning at 12:00Pm EST.

questic said:
I asked him what was causing the price hike and he said "market demand".

Market demand my arse, it's pure greed.
At the end of the day it's up to them what they sell the receiver for, no way is the Coolsat worth $230 though and anyone who pays that much for it needs his/her head checking

IMHO.

You are Right...Greed!!

questic said:
On their main page the coolsat is posted as $149.99. When you click the link, the cheapest price you can actually buy it for is $229.99.

I called to try and get one at the normal $149.99 as I have been looking at these for quite a while. The guy told me he was out of the $149.99 boxes and all he had left was few of the $229.99. He said that some dealers were charging as much as $465 per receiver and that when they received the next shipment, FTA Direct would be selling them for $269.99. He went on to say FTA Direct is selling the receiver cheaper than any other dealer. He made it sound like the new shipment would be today. I asked him what was causing the price hike and he said "market demand". I told him he may want to update his site as his prices were not what he was advertising.

That was my experience this morning at 12:00Pm EST.

Hello
I just called FTA Direct and asked about the coolsat pro 4000..This is what she said..Yes we have them in stock..she said $229.00. I said on you page it's $149.00 . She then said we ran out of the 149 ones.Also they did not come with the smart card reader. But for 229.00 you get the smart card reader with it..Something is Fishy here... :yes But them again im new ..lol
Bye Randy in South Carolina :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)