FTA Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BrianFL

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
US
Hello,

Im located at military installion located off the coast of the united states. I have a few antennas (1.2m KU) pointed at galaxy 19 to receive all the channels. Is it possible to receive middle eastern television? Specifically Al-Jazeera Arabic (not english), and if so which satellite do i need to point at? I browsed the lyngsat website looking for the channel and they are broadcasted on Atlantic Bird 7, which i dont think can be reached from where i am located. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Thanks for your reply,

What other options do you think i have? Only think i can think of is Dish Networks International Package. And since i am not at a Us address at the moment i'm not sure if the equipment can be sent directly to me.

From N.A. I think the only working alternative is Al Jazeera live streaming
EDIT: WOW, did that get messed up in (non) translation? The link works. it is :www(dot) aljazeera.net/channel/livestreaming

Last edited by a moderator:
fixed the link. When you post a link it puts a title on it...must have been in arabic or something so I renamed it
The link still works

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)