This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

FTA radio

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The same equipment can pick up the Radio/Audio channels as the TV. I have a Fortec Lifetime Classic NA, and it has its own "RADIO" channel list. You can use your tv to listen to the radio channels or pipe it out through AC-3 or RCA jacks to a stereo. Lots of stuff to listen to

same equipment. When you scan the transponder, it scans in both radio & TV. Most units have a separate radio list

Sweet, the more I learn about what I Can get the more I want a system.

I have a couple of hurdles to figure out. #1 is if my line of sight is good. #2 is convincing myself that my neighbors and wife won't think I am a nut by putting up a fta dish in our town-house deveolpment.

Anyone have a pic comparing a 18" dish to a 30" or 31" dish?

I can tell you a 31" dish does not look too bad. I have one mounted next to a Dish Network 500 Dish.

Attachments

• dishes.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited by a moderator:
You are right. It doesn't look too much bigger. I am a little worried becaue it would in front of my town house. My neighbor right beside me has a Dish500 and I didn't want to put up something twice the size of hers and draw attention to it. I guess I shouldn't worry about it.

I think if done right, they do not look gaudy at all. Run all cable neatly, and I have even seen some flowers and such planted around the dishes

iafirebuff said:
I think if done right, they do not look gaudy at all. Run all cable neatly, and I have even seen some flowers and such planted around the dishes
hope there not roses you planting ...... you got some color out off that picture
jurdy
what fta radio station do you have in Usa

fastxt said:
hope there not roses you planting ...... you got some color out off that picture
jurdy
what fta radio station do you have in Usa

Welcome to the FTA area

Have a look at the below link for an idea of what channels and radio we get here in the USA!

I see you are from Ireland! I am from Scotland We need as MANY Celts as we can get here!

All the best!

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=18652

Status
Please reply by conversation.