FTA radio

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The same equipment can pick up the Radio/Audio channels as the TV. I have a Fortec Lifetime Classic NA, and it has its own "RADIO" channel list. You can use your tv to listen to the radio channels or pipe it out through AC-3 or RCA jacks to a stereo. Lots of stuff to listen to :)

same equipment. When you scan the transponder, it scans in both radio & TV. Most units have a separate radio list

Sweet, the more I learn about what I Can get the more I want a system.

I have a couple of hurdles to figure out. #1 is if my line of sight is good. #2 is convincing myself that my neighbors and wife won't think I am a nut by putting up a fta dish in our town-house deveolpment.

Anyone have a pic comparing a 18" dish to a 30" or 31" dish?

I can tell you a 31" dish does not look too bad. I have one mounted next to a Dish Network 500 Dish.

Attachments

• dishes.jpg
    dishes.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited by a moderator:
You are right. It doesn't look too much bigger. I am a little worried becaue it would in front of my town house. My neighbor right beside me has a Dish500 and I didn't want to put up something twice the size of hers and draw attention to it. I guess I shouldn't worry about it.

I think if done right, they do not look gaudy at all. Run all cable neatly, and I have even seen some flowers and such planted around the dishes :)

iafirebuff said:
I think if done right, they do not look gaudy at all. Run all cable neatly, and I have even seen some flowers and such planted around the dishes :)
hope there not roses you planting ...... you got some color out off that picture
jurdy
what fta radio station do you have in Usa

fastxt said:
hope there not roses you planting ...... you got some color out off that picture
jurdy
what fta radio station do you have in Usa

Welcome to the FTA area :)

Have a look at the below link for an idea of what channels and radio we get here in the USA!

I see you are from Ireland! I am from Scotland :) We need as MANY Celts as we can get here!

All the best!

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=18652

Status
Please reply by conversation.