FTA Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kdjuan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2006
Whats the best fta receiver with dual inputs. that you can get.

Whats the best fta receiver with dual inputs. that you can get.

Do you mean "dual satellite TUNERS"? As in, record one channel, while watching a live one, like that?

I don't know, but I'm sure others will. I wonder IF the new Edision OS Mio that Titanium sells can have an outboard USB satellite tuner added, to make a second one?

If so, at the price of $175 on his site and with free shipping, you'd be well advised to pick one up before he runs out of these initial ones!

Last edited:
Reactions: raydio
Yes and support for the TBS5925 was just added. :)

That's awesome, as I finally broke down and bought one from your site last night.

It might be way overkill in my case, and I hope I can handle all it can do, LOL. I'm very tech-y, BUT starting to get to the age some of these devices are getting more complicated than I want.

Basically, I want one with a SOLID perfect clock, dvr ability, MUST have file-marking and 30 second skip either way, and an EPG for even sat channels that don't have one would be nice! Multiple tuners is the gravy.

Once I get what I need and want locked down, I won't be playing with images and all that sort much.

primestar31,

I'm "semi techy" if there is such a thing.
Like you, once I get it to my liking I will probably leave it as is, aside from updates. I will definitely make a back up of the OpenATV 6.2 as Brian suggested.
All this talk of imaging tends to fog my mind. ;)

John

That's awesome, as I finally broke down and bought one from your site last night.

It might be way overkill in my case, and I hope I can handle all it can do, LOL. I'm very tech-y, BUT starting to get to the age some of these devices are getting more complicated than I want.

Basically, I want one with a SOLID perfect clock, dvr ability, MUST have file-marking and 30 second skip either way, and an EPG for even sat channels that don't have one would be nice! Multiple tuners is the gravy.

Once I get what I need and want locked down, I won't be playing with images and all that sort much.
You can setup custom skip time with the 1,4,7 buttons (Back) and 3,6,9 buttons (forward) in recording settings. I do 5 seconds 1,3 and 15 seconds 4,6 and 1 min. 7,9.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts