FTA (russian channels)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rushelp

Original poster
Apr 18, 2009
usa (tempe az)
Greetings everybody, I'm new to this forum, and please for give me if my question do not belong here.

I already have a satellite, and I want to install russian FTA channels like RTR, and RTR-Planeta, NTV-America etc. But it seems like I'm not able to do that in the the satelite I have.

What kind of satellite I have to install in order to get russian channels, in USA (Arizona).

Best,
Rushelp

What kind of dish antenna do you have? Size, brand...

There are a few Russian channels on Galaxy 19 (97W), not all from Russia, though.

There was a package of many Russians channels by RTN (Golub), don't know what sat and parameters. Could be FTA.

Last edited:
Greetings everybody, I'm new to this forum...

:welcome to The Satellite Guys rushelp!!

Your in the right place for EVERYTHING SATELLITE!! :up

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Greetings everybody, I'm new to this forum, and please for give me if my question do not belong here.

I already have a satellite, and I want to install russian FTA channels like RTR, and RTR-Planeta, NTV-America etc. But it seems like I'm not able to do that in the the satelite I have.

What kind of satellite I have to install in order to get russian channels, in USA (Arizona).

Best,
Rushelp

Rushelp,

Make sure you become familiar with Lyngsat.com and SatCoDX.com

All satellites are listed there for the entire globe (may not always be updated but they do have a date marker on most everything so that you can tell how current the information is. Normally it is very recent.

RADAR

That's right and I'm always giving Lyngsat's URL to such requests, but I never saw that mentioned somewhere RTN (Golub) what carry six or seven channels on unknown satellite.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)