Full Time HD RSN's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Also Sabres and I believe Devils not in HD (MSG) with E*. Does that mean all three are not in HD at D*? Just curious because I am shopping around myself...
It is no longer an issue with Direct. The game is currently in HD on Direct now.

Actually with Dish, his own HD RSN is not full time.

ETA: After rereading your first post, I agree 100%. I guess I read it fast the first time and misinterpreted what you wrote. :up

That's what I meant...his own RSN is fulltime on D*...and I acknowledged that it does count for something. E* as gotten better in that now you at least get to see the postgame show in HD, which for me satisfies my one pain point, so thats good....

But now for my new pain point...you know me, I gotta bitch about something...

Subbed to the E* sportspack in order to get the NFL RedZone channel. In their paraphernalia they say that you get all the RSNs just like that, subject to blackout rules, of course (like everything else). Well...if you get all RSNs with the sportspack on E*, and you have 'game only' RSNs, and the games are subject to blackout rules as most if not all games are...than what do you get with the sportspack? 20 channels that show up in your guide but you can't even watch!!!

Now if that ain't the stupidest thing...

About the only good thing it's good for is if you like college sports. A lot of the RSN's have different football games on Saturday and pre/post games shows for Pro games too. Besides that, you're right there isn't much..

About the only good thing it's good for is if you like college sports. A lot of the RSN's have different football games on Saturday and pre/post games shows for Pro games too. Besides that, you're right there isn't much..

That and a dollar will buy us a cup of coffee! :)

At least there will be a few college games here and there...I already get Big10 so that satisfies most of us MidWesterners, and I have a friend who's kid plays for Texas A&M so it would be fun to check out his progress once in a while...

Thanks for telling me so I can at least keep my eyes open... :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)