Fumes kill three

Status
Please reply by conversation.
S

Sean Mota

Thread Starter
SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
19,039
1,738
New York City
Two Bronx adults and an infant were killed yesterday by carbon monoxide from a gasoline generator they were using because their electricity had been cut off, officials said.

The colorless, odorless fumes filled the three-story home at 1708 Popham Ave., slowly robbing the family members inside of oxygen until they passed out and died.

Source

Wow! how can you live in a house and don't have a detector of Carbon Monoxide? Even worse a generator inside the house!!!
 
navy8ball

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
302
14
Henryetta,OK. 74437
i now have three co detectors in my house 2 are also smoke/fire detectors.everytime i go to a house warming or notice that my friends dont have these i buy them one.
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Similar threads

John Corn
Replies
0
Views
783
John Corn
John Corn
SatinKzo
Replies
5
Views
1K
HDRoberts
HDRoberts
jrjcd
Replies
0
Views
988
jrjcd
jrjcd
Roger
Replies
9
Views
2K
Roger
Roger
E
Replies
9
Views
892
cyberham
cyberham

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Top