future apps coming to the hopper 3 dvr

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
good morning my friends anyone heard anything about hulu or amazon coming to the hopper 3 dvr.also does anyone have a update on the dish whole home music app that has tunein and iheart yes i know about the word "Soon" and it is trademarked :) no new update on when youtube is coming to the hopper 3 all i know is the engineers is still working on the app.And yes Dish annouced back in January that the youtube app is coming to the hopper 3 well guys this is august already why is it taking so long for the app to be finshed and on the hopper 3 already.i talked to someone from dish a while ago and they told me since youtube is a "Web based" app that they need time to secure it to the hopper 3 so that way the hopper 3 cannot be hacked.

have a great day

Allen bluegras

does anyone have a update on the dish whole home music app that has tunein and iheart

Hasn't Scott said on several occasions that the whole home app has been scrapped, or am I thinking of a different music app?

Something tells me that if there were any updates on any of the other ones, they'd have been posted already. ;)

Scott, could you add a question mark to the title of this thread, to save others from suffering through this malarkey.

Threads started by Allen are usually not taken seriously anyway. Except, of course, the threads that are linked to news blurbs....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts