FX begins to feel the ratings effect.

When you overprice your product it sits on the shelf for a while. Ultimately, the customer buys at your price or he doesn't...if he doesn't after a long time, the product rots...

Good luck Dish Network. Fox, GTH.

Best regards,
Fitzie

Good article there. Glad it is not just Dish that is going though this. Wanting 150 million up from 70 million is a big jump.

I thought FX had more viewers than that, but could see a decrease of 250,000 can ben hard on a tv channel.

I will miss Nascar if FX doesn't come back, but other than that not that big of deal.

That cited decrease seems kind of anecdotal, arbitrarily comparing the same period in 2 months... when they then mention Sons of Anarchy is only down 10%... which sounds worse than it is because saying it went from 4.29m to 4.134m certainly doesn't paint the bleak picture they were trying to portray.

Good article there. Glad it is not just Dish that is going though this. Wanting 150 million up from 70 million is a big jump.

I thought FX had more viewers than that, but could see a decrease of 250,000 can ben hard on a tv channel.

I will miss Nascar if FX doesn't come back, but other than that not that big of deal.
Check out this thread citing an article outlining 400-500% rate increases for other News Corp channels:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/231096-fox-v-cablevision-staggering-increases.html

you guys do realize It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Louie, and The League are on FX. How dare any of you say FX doesn't have any good shows. I am going to personally go to each persons house who said FX sucks and punch them in the stomach.

That cited decrease seems kind of anecdotal, arbitrarily comparing the same period in 2 months... when they then mention Sons of Anarchy is only down 10%... which sounds worse than it is because saying it went from 4.29m to 4.134m certainly doesn't paint the bleak picture they were trying to portray.
Exactly.

One needs to compare yearly trends. Are FX ratings decreasing each year? Is it normal for FX ratings to decrease from Sept to Oct?

you guys do realize It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Louie, and The League are on FX. How dare any of you say FX doesn't have any good shows. I am going to personally go to each persons house who said FX sucks and punch them in the stomach.
Calm down there sparky.

Remember the rules of the site. :)

Well, while I do realize they are all on FX, and while I would think having you stop by my place would be quite an interesting proposition to consider, I do think each one of those shows suck and I haven't found anything on that channel ever worth watching. But that's just my opinion... :D

i enjoy justified on fx cant wait for the new season and enjoy rescue me sons of anarchy and terriers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)