Fx Hd Tues!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

boydjp420

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
FX HD is finally going to start pumping out some hd programming. It will start on Tuesday!!!! I figured this would happen the fact that Nip Tuck starts then. I looked in the guide and they are showing a couple hd movies first then the premier of NIP TUCK!!! I can't wait!!!!:hungry:

Im looking forward to Nip Tuck. Since they released last season on Blu Ray I was hoping this season would be HD on tv.

Hopefully that means the Shield will be HD.

I can't wait. I will be in film school next year in LA and they are moving to LA in the show!!! It all works out great!!

NIP TUCK...THE SHIELD......& let's not forget .......RESCUE ME!!!!!

They are All GREAT shows on FXHD!!

NIP TUCK...THE SHIELD......& let's not forget .......RESCUE ME!!!!!

They are All GREAT shows on FXHD!!
Damages would be pretty sweet in HD. Should be interesting to see what next season holds.. I hope they don't do like Prison Break where they really just should have made it a serial and not a full blown series. For those who haven't seen the end of Damages I won't blow it for you.. but you'll see what I mean in teh last episode.

I just saw a commercial for Nip Tuck during a football game today. I always assumed from the name that it was a 'reality' style plastic surgery show (like Extreme Makeover). Doh! :D

rescue me has not been confirmed for a fifth season yet but i would love to see it in hd.

and WELCOME TO SATGUYS!

Yeah, I wish E* would get off there asses, I love Nip Tuck, Rescue Me, Damages and Sunny. All of them in HD would be awesome.

Damages would be pretty sweet in HD. Should be interesting to see what next season holds.. I hope they don't do like Prison Break where they really just should have made it a serial and not a full blown series. For those who haven't seen the end of Damages I won't blow it for you.. but you'll see what I mean in teh last episode.

I remember when 24 was on FX and nobody new what it was. I think Damages is as good as 24 and will catch on next year.

Damages was the best show no one knew about this year. The last episode was awesome.

I heard that Damages will not be renewed for next season because of low ratings. This is my favorite show.

I agree, Damages was my favorite show this year. I hope it's back next year. They did an awesome job setting up next season.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)