Fxhd

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Silvia2112

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
Is this channel's audio ever in sync? Ever since this channel went HD - it never syncs audio and video. I can't watch it at all. It is a wasted channel for me. It is a shame since the video quality always looks good for there true HD content. All other channels are perfect - so I am guessing this is not on my end. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
i only watch nip/tuck on fxhd and it has always been good....my worst channel for sync is the weather channel which is off alot of times.

I watch Nip Tuck and movies on FX and I NEVER have a problem with it. It is always GREAT AUDIO AND GREAT VIDEO!!! Sooo.... I don't know what to tell you?!?!?!?

Those not having issues with audio sync - what type of connection are you using? Maybe there is some common connection that is be used that is causing this? I have tried HDMI and optical into a Pioneer Elite receiver. Maybe there is an issue with there digital output. I have not (nor will not) tried using component or any other analog connections. Be curious to see what people are using no matter what channel they are having issues with.

Those not having issues with audio sync - what type of connection are you using? Maybe there is some common connection that is be used that is causing this? I have tried HDMI and optical into a Pioneer Elite receiver. Maybe there is an issue with there digital output. I have not (nor will not) tried using component or any other analog connections. Be curious to see what people are using no matter what channel they are having issues with.

Component offers a very good HD connection.

Composite will NOT give you HD.

No problem with Component, I have done both Component as well as HDMI.

Jimbo

I haven't seen any sync problems I can think of. Maybe there were some when it first came out, but like many people here I primarily watch Nip/Tuck on FX. I also find the PQ to be so good to the point where it is rather unflattering to many of the characters. I don't know if that was a deliberate thing or them just not adjusting to the sharper picture.

I have sync issues on just about every HD channel, but only with HDMI. I switched to component and the problem is gone.....Oh ya, I called D* about the sync problem, told them it doesn't happen with component, and they told me to just use component, that there is no difference from HDMI. I said what ever and hung up

I noticed this too. The audio and video never line up on FXHD and they have some great movies on that channel sometimes. Its disappointing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.