FYI: Coustomer Service is Down. MLB EI Issue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
I just called up D* and Customer service is down. Something with their PC's. But I'm having a weird issue with MLBEI. All my HD channels come in fine, but the SD versions say 721 Channel not purchased. What could cause this? I have to wait until D*'s systems come back up before any type of hit can be sent. Fortunately, I have the HD versions so I can wait unill costumer service is back up.

I just called up D* and Customer service is down. Something with their PC's. But I'm having a weird issue with MLBEI. All my HD channels come in fine, but the SD versions say 721 Channel not purchased. What could cause this? I have to wait until D*'s systems come back up before any type of hit can be sent. Fortunately, I have the HD versions so I can wait unill costumer service is back up.

Why would you consider watching SD if HD is a possibility ?

Weird as it may sound... I just like knowing that its there as a backup. I just found it odd that I would get the HD version, and not the SD allong with it, especally because I paid for it. That would be the main reason.

Weird as it may sound... I just like knowing that its there as a backup. I just found it odd that I would get the HD version, and not the SD allong with it, especally because I paid for it. That would be the main reason.

Maybe it's a sat issue, they are probably on separate sats (SD vs HD), doesn't really answer your question though.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)