FYI: OTA Dongles Sold Out on Dish Store

will new stock at dish have upgraded turners?
It's very, very unlikely that Dish is going to make any revisions to this device.

Some TVs have better tuners than their dongle and in some cases, the dongle works better than the tuners in some TVs....

will new stock at dish have upgraded turners?
Are you asking about better reception? No They will just be back in stock. The dongle tuner has performed way better for me than the old 722 or 722K module ever did.
It's very, very unlikely that Dish is going to make any revisions to this device.

Some TVs have better tuners than their dongle and in some cases, the dongle works better than the tuners in some TVs....
Yep, my dongle pulls in two stations the LG TV can't.

My tuner dongle and TV align perfectly. They each see exactly the same channels, no more no less on either tuner.

I have the dongle connected to a small, outdoor antenna, about 12' in the air. It picks up ALL of the Dayton OTA stations and some from Cincinnati. The TV in our bedroom, on the 2nd floor, south end of the house, has a simple, $10 indoor antenna connected to it and it receives MORE stations. I know the height helps, but it's indoors and a barebones, indoor antenna.... Does that mean the OTA tuner in that TV is better ? In all honesty, I don't care.... I get my 'locals' and the Cincinnati stations are simply a bonus.