Fyre TV Sucks

Odd- I just got a Collections Letter in the mail from when I was a Beta Tster for them... came here looking to see if anyone else was having issues. They want me to pay $359.95! Ridiculous!

Yep your not the first one. I had to threaten to sue them in order to get things done. I was very close to paying out the 250 bucks to start a small claims suite. I will never do business with them again!

Well, if they don't retract their claim, since I was never a paying customer in the first place, but an unpaid beta tester, I *will* proceed as needed legally. In Missouri, it's only $25 for Small Claims court. :)

Sorry for digging up an old post but I just got a call last night telling me if I didn't have a tracking number from 2 years ago that I would be sent to collections. I yelled and screamed at the guy on how he expected me to have such an item and told him to get bent and that I demanded proof that they had tried contacting me. I hung up and luckily found the tracking number called them back and the same guy who called me answered. Do they only have one guy working the phones over there? He seemed bummed that I had the tracking number, no money for FyreTV!!

I did when he told me they were sending me to collections. But since I have an E-mail from Fedex stating the tracking number and their address, I think I have a enough to keep FyreTV from sending me to collections. I was pretty upset that they claimed that they had sent several E-mails requesting information from me and the last E-mail I have was 1 day prior to me shipping the box to them. The E-mail was asking for documentation that states that I was responsible for sending the box back to them and that it would be on my dime. They ignored that completely in the previous request and in fact threatened me back then that they would send me to collections. Very poorly ran company and hope they are not around much longer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)