FyreTV Beta Rollout Release Notes

To everyone that has PMed me, no need to worry! you are confirmed in the BETA!

To everyone that registered for the BETA on the fyretv.com website using SATELLITEGUYS as the promo code, no need to worry! you are confirmed in the BETA!

I know I have not been responding to people, sorry about that... but its been hell. lots of improvements on the system have been taking over my time.

I have made a list of everyone that has PMed me their email as well as registered on the fyretv.com website using SATELLITEGUYS as the promo code, all you guys are getting in! dont worry!

for those of you that havent registered yet, go ahead and do so. you have a few days till we start shipping (probably monday or tuesday but dont hold me to it) to get your emails in our system.

Regards,

Estefano CEO and Founder of FyreTV.com

Estefano,

Are you going to send out emails for info to those of us who PM'd you?

Thanks,

Pat

To everyone that has PMed me, no need to worry! you are confirmed in the BETA!

To everyone that registered for the BETA on the fyretv.com website using SATELLITEGUYS as the promo code, no need to worry! you are confirmed in the BETA!

Regards,

Estefano CEO and Founder of FyreTV.com

YES!!! :D:up

Any news on the subscription plans? How often do they plan to add new movies? Also in the CES coverage I read that they had 20,000 movies are these complete movies or are the counting scenes? Thanks in advance.

Estefano

Can i come by and pick up my box :D:D Me want's to try the new service. your office is less then 2 hrs from me.....:)

I haven't got my email yet either. But I signed up later then most of you guys did probably. So will have to wait a little while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)