G10r dying?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My pole is perfect. I track from 15deg to 123deg, impossible if the pole was not straight.

I don't think that "cross pol" have anything to do with the mounting pole, I think this is about polarization.

Thank for the link. Here is what I saw : The rotation of the LNB should be set so that the “hole” between transponders is as deep as possible.

I don't have a spectrum analyzer but I will try to rotate it slowly and watch the quality on the screen.

So, it's what I was thinking. It as nothing to do with the pole or the dish elevation.

photoman76 said:
Don't blame the satellite. Galaxy 10R is working fine. It's end of life is estimated to be 2008 and is scheduled to be replaced in the third quarter of 2007 by Galaxy 18. Perhaps you are blocked by trees or buildings or you are off the arc.

Ya i know G10r is working fine now. I was just jokin since I read that tidbit about the sat crapping out.

I have LOS..just i have a small dish and its getting the echostar transponders in on my Tube :mad:

I need a laser to shoot down echostar 121W

A representative from Equity recently posted here that interference from 121w is the cause of the G-10R weak transponder issues. It seems there is a transponder on 121w that corresponds to 11720 (V) on G-10R.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

I just bought a Coolsat 4000 pro, now how do I hook it up?

Equity Program Guide

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts