Gadget Ownership: phones, tablets, PCs, e-readers, etc.

diogen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 16, 2007
Another reminder that the hottest topics might have nothing to do with an average person's life. Resembling the hidef war of 2007...

E-readers ownership is growing faster than tablets over the last 6 months and both are way behind other gadgets...
e-Reader ownership surges since last November; tablet ownership grows more slowly | Pew Internet & American Life Project

94D9F00044BD4D32907B882FA6CDBD4F.jpg

Diogen.

Instead of looking at it in a glass-half-full, I am quite impressed that almost 1 out of every 10 adults has a tablet. and MORE than 1 out of 10 adults has an e-reader. Those are substantial numbers

I'm surprised the cell phone ownership isn't over 90%.

Sent from my iPad2 using SatelliteGuys super groovy app

I wonder what those figures look like for travelers, and how close laptops and tablets are. I'm a gamer and don't even consider a Nintendo 3DS or PS Vita in my future because of owning a Droid and an iPad. I don't see a need to bring a gaming device along with my work laptop, my ipad, and my phone, and a lot of the time I only need the latter two.

We were both given Kindles at work, wife uses hers a ton, but I just use the app on the iPad on the few occasions I actually want to read.

My 85 year old grandmother recently got an iPad. Now she says she doesn't understand how she lived so long without the internet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)