Galavant

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This was kind of a guilty pleasure show for me :)
Same here.

Am actually shocked to see it renewed. It wasn't that great, but was funny to watch at times, as it didn't take itself seriously. Hopefully Season 2 is as short as Season 1, because it would get too old too quick.

It was renewed as a mid season filler just like it was presented this year. ABC has a few mid season fillers lined up for next year, Agent Carter is another.

Agreed! I barely made it through half of the first episode. Never watched it again last season and have zero desire to try it again. I am amazed that decent shows don't get a single season and this weak performer gets a second season. Somebody must be related...

Reactions: MikeD-C05
An entertaining finale. Kept making me think of Monty Python. The second half of the season was actually enjoyable, with turning Richard into the hero and of course the addition of scene stealer Tad Cooper.

"I have a Dragon!'

Too bad. I didn't catch it until near the end of the first season, so I didn't fall victim to the weak start of the show which apparently turned a lot of people off, but it improved as it went along. Good example:

Last edited:
Reactions: madmadworld

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts