Supergirl (Now on CW)

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
First let me get this off my chest,this show is so "touchy feely" feel good,the only way that it could be more politically correct is if Supergirl was a transgender of color. Forget Arrow or Flash,the ONLY super hero WORTHY of crossing over with her on this network is CAPTAIN PLANET.
Okay,now that I got that off of my chest,I did enjoy watching it & I will keep a timer for it on my DVR.

Show should be rated PG-13...don't let your kids watch if any older.

It pushed all the requisite buttons. It was "empowering,inclusive," it is far more cartoony than Arrow,Flash,Gotham,& Agents of Shield. It certainly is no more violent than those other shows. Starting next week it'll be on at 8pm,family hour. It's a fun lighthearted show to watch. The four shows that I mentioned before are far more violent than it is. It is a good positive(no sarcasm implied) fun "escape from reality" show to watch.

It pushed all the requisite buttons. It was "empowering,inclusive," it is far more cartoony than Arrow,Flash,Gotham,& Agents of Shield. It certainly is no more violent than those other shows. Starting next week it'll be on at 8pm,family hour. It's a fun lighthearted show to watch. The four shows that I mentioned before are far more violent than it is. It is a good positive(no sarcasm implied) fun "escape from reality" show to watch.
I don't think the flash is any more violent.

First let me get this off my chest,this show is so "touchy feely" feel good,the only way that it could be more politically correct is if Supergirl was a transgender of color. Forget Arrow or Flash,the ONLY super hero WORTHY of crossing over with her on this network is CAPTAIN PLANET.
Okay,now that I got that off of my chest,I did enjoy watching it & I will keep a timer for it on my DVR.
You clearly missed the media interviews where the producers said they put the female aspect of it out there to get it out of the way and move past her gender.

My one complaint about the pilot is the she describes an item as having "Kryptonese writing" very annoying that they didn't correct that with an overdub of "Kryptonian writing" for the premiere.

Only change I've seen so far is that a quick office convo with an extra the day after the airplane rescue was cut out.

This show will give Girls someone for a hero. Someone to aspire to be like in life. The last time I remember any female super heroes was in the 70s with Wonder Woman and the Bionic Woman. I love strong female characters. I hate to see women in shows and movies acting weak and having to be rescued all the time.

Well she sure does have a big mouth... By episode three everyone will know who she is.. I liked the show enough but kept thinking was I watching Nick at Nite....

This show will give Girls someone for a hero. Someone to aspire to be like in life. The last time I remember any female super heroes was in the 70s with Wonder Woman and the Bionic Woman. I love strong female characters. I hate to see women in shows and movies acting weak and having to be rescued all the time.
What about Isis(not the terror group) during the 80's?

Well she sure does have a big mouth... By episode three everyone will know who she is.. I liked the show enough but kept thinking was I watching Nick at Nite....
You realize she only told one person and everyone else already knew right?