Supergirl (Now on CW)

Under the old TV system people would find out one by one the secret identity... Now with Supergirl they just skip the new person each season and have a few of them find out right away. I actually think the Supergirl solution is more realistic. Not having your hair up in a bun without glasses is a disguise for anyone that is with you everyday? Her boss "Cat" is barely believable not recognizing her, just makes her look really narcissistic and not even bothering to really notice her underlings.

Really Lois Lane super in love with superman, with all sorts of close encounters, yet working every day with Clark Kent is fooled for any length of time?

I thought in the superman movies back in the 80's, it wasn't just the glasses or hairdo made him unrecognizable. It was a super power that does that. So this is not the case with Supergirl? All they have to do is put supergirl pic on facebook or google photos and her secret identity will be found. :p

I was search for my son's picture the other day on google photos backup.. and it found him in a picture of 20 of this classmates. I am very impressed with the facial recognition.

While I enjoyed the crossover aspect of seeing the Flash on the show, and there were some humorous moments and jokes, the show felt, I dont know, off. Like they were trying too hard or something, and there was no real reason for Barry to "help" Kara. They could have just as easily thrown him forward at the beginning and been on with the show.

If they do others though, perhaps they got all the explanation stuff out of the way and can make a really good crossover episode like they have done with Arrow/Flash.

Barry is a chronic do gooder. If tehre are bad guys to catch he is there----on any earth. And yeah Melissa Benoist is quite attractive.

My biggest disappointment was that Kara & Barry didn't sing together.:(
They need to have a Flash/Supergirl crossover MUSICAL.

She also married someone from Glee... Ryder Lynn (Blake Jenner in real life)

There are all sorts of Glee connections, many young stars appeared on there.

Got the email tonight that Supergirl is renewed and moving to the CW for season 2. Always thought that the show fit better on the CW.

Wouldn't surprise me if they changed the name again. Went from the WB to the CW and now the DC? Just moving through the letters of the alphabet.
There were not just moving through letters of the alphabet. The WB, (own by "W"arner Brothers merged with UPN, which is owned by "C"BS. So, you won;t be seeing any changes to that unless one pulls out all together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)