Supergirl (Now on CW)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Supergirl: Superman to Show His Face in Season 2 (Start Casting Frenzy)

http://tvline.com/2016/06/06/supergirl-season-2-superman-clark-kent-cast-spoilers/

TVLine has learned that the drama’s forthcoming second season (now on The CW) will feature the introduction of Kara’s famous cousin, Superman. According to Warner Bros., “The iconic character of Superman will first be seen visiting his cousin Kara in National City at the beginning of the series’ second season.” Casting for the iconic role is underway.

Reactions: madmadworld
It would be so cool if they used Tom Welling from Smallville to play Superman . Would take the show in a historical Wb direction.

Never watched any CW shows that I recall. but this moved and now I'm watching No Tomorrow.
seen no thread for it.

Really liked Joshua Sasse in Galavant and this show while not as good will watch till it's canceled.
Tori Anderson so cute.

I'll watch most any Superman take or take off. was waiting wondering if the Superman would ever show up. happy to see him, but he's not so super imo
where did that Krypton go ? lol

Smitty nailed this going to the CW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)