Supergirl (Now on CW)

I think there's an even bigger problem with last night's fights. It should not have been any sort of contest. The show is ignoring the fact that Supergirl is fast (like Flash fast). She should have been able to dodge the energy blasts 100% of the time (not to mention knocking the guy out before he even got a shot off). But, the flip side is, Supergirl's power levels are off the charts, if they were to write her according to that, there'd be no suspense and no real fights unless they continually raised the stakes with villains.
The villains mainly are criminals from Krypton,who would have the same powers that she has. Reactron was unique in that he was human & that he could almost defeat Superman too.

I will say this in defense of Supergirl & her ratings,I don't know if the ratings drop accounted for DVR viewership or people who'd watch the episodes online. I know that I watch the episodes,I just watch after it's recorded to my DVR.

The show is borrowing heavily from Arrow, hence losing originality, quickly, IMO.

Getting farther down in ratings, too.Too much Berlainti recycling, and an annoying actress.

You know,last Monday's episode was supposed to be last week,& last week's Thanksgiving episode was supposed to be last Monday. But they switched episodes because of the Paris terrorist attack.

Most of these stories are coming out of the old comic books I read in the 70s. They really have a familiar feeling to me when I watch them.

Secret Identity. Soes the producer of these shows understand what that means?

Secret Identity. Soes the producer of these shows understand what that means?

Under the old TV system people would find out one by one the secret identity... Now with Supergirl they just skip the new person each season and have a few of them find out right away. I actually think the Supergirl solution is more realistic. Not having your hair up in a bun without glasses is a disguise for anyone that is with you everyday? Her boss "Cat" is barely believable not recognizing her, just makes her look really narcissistic and not even bothering to really notice her underlings.

Really Lois Lane super in love with superman, with all sorts of close encounters, yet working every day with Clark Kent is fooled for any length of time?

Under the old TV system people would find out one by one the secret identity... Now with Supergirl they just skip the new person each season and have a few of them find out right away. I actually think the Supergirl solution is more realistic. Not having your hair up in a bun without glasses is a disguise for anyone that is with you everyday? Her boss "Cat" is barely believable not recognizing her, just makes her look really narcissistic and not even bothering to really notice her underlings.

Really Lois Lane super in love with superman, with all sorts of close encounters, yet working every day with Clark Kent is fooled for any length of time?
I remember a Superman comic from my youth, where the man of steel fought to block a commemorative stamp from the country of Rangoon because is showed his face and the postmark would have put glasses on him.