Galaxy 10r - Whats really there?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
mastermesh (and others)

please use the reply box to put replies in and not the "title" area. Makes it too hard to qucikly follow along
Use the "quote" button to quote text if need be :)

mastermesh said:
Some channels seem to have gone black with no frequency... including tubetv... not sure if it's just me or if it's really a lost signal on the bird. WPXS and several other retro tv stations are still there. About half of the others that I had disappeared. Don't have a list in front of me right now since I forgot to write it down and am not at home at the moment.

I had to do a re-scan on mine and they have moved around a bit. the Tube is back up :up

The Tube TV, I was going to watch it yesterday and it was dead with no quality so I wiped out all the channels on G10R and I think it had moved to a different transponder? It shows it now on 11720/V/27692 and I cant get it now :D

Hakkamike said:
The Tube TV, I was going to watch it yesterday and it was dead with no quality so I wiped out all the channels on G10R and I think it had moved to a different transponder? It shows it now on 11720/V/27692 and I cant get it now :D

Although that scans in as The Tube its actually Retro Jams :(

The Tube is ONLY FTA C-Band on AMC-3

G10R is way cool.... I have a dedicated dish set up for them. While Retro Jams in not nearly as good as "The Tube"... it does suffice. It is much better now than it was when they first launched, but it still could use some improvement on several different fronts (programming, technical errors, etc).

However, since it is free... why look a gift horse in the mouth?

I use a treadmill 7 days a week and always watch videos while I do it... I cycle between Retro Jams, VH1 and MTV2 (Both of which I pay for, thank you!). I look forward to July 1, when our local 33-2 starts carrying "The Tube" which used to be free for us.

My local TV Station always does live location shoots on G10R, its pretty cool watching them on the feeds and watching ther actual station on another feed to see them joking arround with their crew and them sending back vis to be edited and then see them getting all serious before they go on air.

Just my opinion, but still pretty cool. :)

KS

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)